Sunday, October 20, 2013

GREEN &FLORAL

Hello cuties ... sorry for the late post I wore this particular outfit last week .Actually if you are following me on instagram you would have seen the outfit :) The outfit is featuring a green pant I got from ASOS last month ,it was on sales!! I got it with three other colorful ones, I got the shirt from a vintage store and the blazer is an old one tho got it from Bershka last fall am still in love with it. I love those red heels cos of it comfort and it's easy to wear am always in a rush hahahaha !! Less I forget that particular weave is PRO 10 curly weave, my friend got it from Nigeria if you guys have noticed I have a thing for big hair.That's all for today lol see you guys next time don't forget to show some love by clicking on the follow button and leaving some sweet comments down below. Have a terrific week ahead ! Bxoxo









 QUOTE OF THE DAY ;We are shaped and fashioned by what we love.
 BLAZER ; BERSHKA
FLORAL SHIRT ; VINTAGE STORE
GREEN PANT ; ASOS
RED SANDALS ; ZARA

6 comments: