Friday, August 16, 2013

PENCIL SKIRT AND BLAZER

Hello cuties today's outfit is featuring a black blazer , a crop top, and a pencil skirt, if you guys have noticed I love vibrant colors and today's outfit is featuring my best color since childhood :) I love pencil skirt cos of it versatility ,you can wear to church, to work .... styling it with that crop top is cute I suppose,I was just so excited and comfortable ,got the top from H&M  last summer am not sure if they still have it among this summer collection tho, the lovely blazer is from Bershka and I got it 2 weeks ago in fact it was on sales , I was so happy .Moreover one basic thing I love about summer is cos' it comes with sales! when you can get chic affordable stuffs. The pencil skirt is from pull & bear . The strappy heels is one of my favorite summer sandals ,it's so comfy and I love the gold studs on it. I got it from Centro, But Aldo has got same ,the more affordable one is from Centro,since we have got no Aldo store in my city I opted out for this. I hope you guys love the outfit don't forget to click on the FOLLOW button and leave your comments down below see you next time .Bxoxo.









 QUOTE OF THE DAY ;"Don’t be into trends. Don’t make fashion own you, but you decide what you are, what you want to express by the way you dress and the way you live."
— Gianni Versace
BLAZER ; BERSHKA
CROP SHIRT ; H&M
PENCIL SKIRT : PULL&BEAR

BLACK CLUTCH PURSE ; BERSHKA
SEE YOU NEXT TIME :)

4 comments:

  1. I have def noticed your love for bright colours and I cannot get enough. You do it so well. I like how you added the glasses and gives the outfit a very geek chic look.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes girl!! Pink is definitely your color and I loveeee your hair!
    Those shoes are on point as well!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete