Monday, August 26, 2013

EXQUISITE

Hello fashionable luvies its' been a while actually this particular post is a late one I realised have not blogged about it,have been quite busy lately it's less than few days to resumption !  I 'd be combining 2 posts today .The first outfit is featuring a vintage boyfriend blazer ,a sky blue pant and a pink tank top. I decided to go with a leopard print pumps and a light brown oversize clutch purse. I love those colors . The second outfit is just cute it's basically featuring a pencil skirt ,a simple vintage shirt and my red Zara sandals. I 'd say it's simple and chic :) Don't forget to follow and leave your comments down below have a terrific week!! Bxo









 FASHION QUOTE OF THE DAY ; Only great minds can afford a simple style !!
Boy friend blazer ; Vintage store
Neon pink tank top ;outlet store
Blue pants ; Outlet store
Leopard print pumps ; an outlet louboutin store here in Ukraine
Camo shirt ; vintage store
Black Pencil skirt ; eBay
Red Strappy sandals ; Zara
Spiky Belt :Zara
Neon clutch Purse : www.troll.com.pl

3 comments: