Sunday, June 16, 2013

NEUTRAL TREND IS BACK

Hello fashionable lovies ,sorry have not updated you guys in a while have been so busy with school work it's semester ending in fact this is my last week of school for the fall am so excited .Furthermore this is the graduation week have been impatiently waiting for this, my friends are graduating as medical doctors!! its going to be a busy weekend for me because I will be doing some of their makeup and fixing them up for their graduation .I will keep you guys posted. Back to today's outfit, am wearing a black and white bodycon  pencil skirt and a black shirt,making the outfit neutral and classy . I went further to accessories the neck with some golden studs have got from ebay .I will put the link down below. I hope you guys like the outfit. Don't forget to leave your comments ,follow and visit next time .Have a wonderful week!

 Wearing this retro sunglasses that I love!!



 QUOTE OF THE DAY;"The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It’s the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows & the beauty of a woman only grows with passing years."
— Audrey Hepburn
Black Shirt : Bershka
Bodycon Skirt ; Primark
Stiletto wedge ;Centro
clutch purse ; primark
Accessories ;Centro

No comments:

Post a Comment