Friday, May 10, 2013

Printed Bodycon Dress

Hey lovelies, how are you guys Doing ? Sorry for the late post !! Today's outfit is featuring something special and beautiful .I hope you guys like it !!


My Rihanna inspired hair made by my friends (Terry and Anita)

 I am totally in love with my smile here :)
.. Something about Bodycon that is so unique and feminine it's a curve enhancer


"The only real elegance is in the mind; if you’ve got that, the rest really comes from it."
Diana Vreeland




 Hey lovelies ,I wore this bodycon dress 3weeks ago sorry for the late details . The dress can pass for a church outfit,dinner,girls night out.. infact it's versatile and its one of my favourite styles of the year. This bodycon dress is unique ,talking about the designs,the prints ..I mean the designer actually mixed flora and animal prints which is a brilliant idea !! I got the Dress from Asos around January as u all know its was winter period I could not wait for the right time to wear it.I was so anxious and craving hard for spring !! For my hair I just told my friends Terry and Anita that I want the same hair Rihanna had in her song "stay feat Mikky Ekko'  Anita was like ok but you have to cut one part of your hair ,I was like hell no I love my hair and I still want the style ... I told Anita and Terry categorically 'Do not Cut my hair'' they said ok they did an amazing job ,Terry Got the hair (brazillian hair from Ali express) and bleached it and Anita did the fixing .. Am totally in Love with the hair !! The hair complements the outfit :) Got the shoes from Stratford last year but I saw something similar on ebay !! you can find the link down below.

 BodyCon Dress :Asos
Shoes ;Bebo
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/WOMENS-LADIES-HIGH-HEEL-CONCEALED-PLATFORM-POINTED-CLASSIC-COURT-SHOES-PUMP-SIZE/190674522738?_trksid=p2045573.m2102&_trkparms=aid%3D555003%26algo%3DPW.CAT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D33%26meid%3D7563023406066876537%26pid%3D100034%26prg%3D1031%26rk%3D1%26
Clutch :ebay
Accessories ; Primark & Casablanca

2 comments: